Radio Frequency Systems recognizes that individuals value their privacy. However, in order to conduct global business in an electronic economy, the collection of personal information of individuals is often desired or necessary. We respect your right to privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data and complying with all applicable data protection and privacy laws. For the purpose of this policy personal data means information relating to you or another identifiable individual.
Although legal requirement may vary from country to country, we intend to adhere to the principles set forth in this Privacy Statement even if we process your information in or transfer your information from your country of residence to countries that may not require the same level of protection of your information. Our commitment is to protect your information no matter where it is collected, processed or retained.
Websites Covered By Our Privacy Statement
This policy equally applies to all websites and domains of RFS Holding GmbH (rfsworld.com / www.rfsworld.com / products.rfsworld.com/) and its wholly owned subsidiaries. The Radio Frequency Systems websites may provide links to third-party websites for your convenience and information however Radio Frequency Systems does not control those third-party websites or their privacy policies or practices.
What information do we collect?
We collect your personal data and other information when you use or make use of our websites, make a purchase, use or register into our products and services, take part in campaigns or research or otherwise interact with us. This includes the following categories:
- Use of products and services: When you access our services online, our web servers automatically create records of your visit. These records typically include IP-address, access times, the sites linked from, pages visited, the links and features used, the content viewed or requested, browser or application type, language and other such information. See also our section on Cookies below. Our applications may contact our servers periodically, for example to check for updates or to send us information relating to service usage. Additionally, we may invite you to join voluntary product and service improvement or research programs where detailed information is collected. We may also collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily disclose to Radio Frequency Systems through electronic correspondence, such as comments transmitted by email
- Information you provide us with: When you create an account, make a purchase, request services, participate in research or campaigns or apply for a position or otherwise interact with us, we may ask for information such as your name, email address, phone number, street address, user names and passwords, feedback, information relating to your devices, language, bank account number, credit card details and other such financial information. We also maintain records of your consents, preferences and settings relating to, for example marketing and sharing of personal data.
- Your transactions with us: We maintain records of your purchases, downloads, the content you have provided us with, your requests, agreements between you and Radio Frequency Systems, the products and services provided to you, payment and delivery details, as well as your interactions with us. We may, in accordance with applicable law, record your communication with our customer care team or with other such contact points.
Processing of Your Information
When we collect your personally identifiable information from you, we will inform you at the time as to the reason we are requesting such information. The information will only be used for Radio Frequency Systems following business purposes when allowed,
- to respond to requests for products, documentation and/or services, to process an order, to fulfil a contract,
- to enable a subscription or event registration,
- to handle a job application
- to ensure the functionality and security of our products and services, to identify you in order to provide the product or service as well as to prevent and investigate fraud and other misuse and to personalize the content you review
- to contact you to inform you of new products, services or promotions we may offer and to conduct market research when we have your consent or it is otherwise allowed. We may use your personal data to personalize our offering and to provide you with more relevant services, for example, to make recommendations and to display customized content and advertising in our services.
- to conduct a transaction and to correspond with you in relation to any of the above purposes (e.g. for example to inform you that our services have changed or to send you critical alerts and other such notices relating to our products and/or services and to contact you for customer care related purposes)
- to develop and manage our products, services, customer care, sales and marketing. We may combine personal data collected in connection with your use of a particular Radio Frequency Systems product and/or service with other personal data that we may have about you, unless such personal data was collected for a different purpose.
Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties
We do not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose your personal data to third parties unless otherwise stated below.
Radio Frequency Systems may share your information (with the exception of account, credit card, and ordering information) with Radio Frequency Systems business partners who may alert you to new products and services to improve your competitive edge, in cases where we believe your business interests will be served. Radio Frequency Systems will only share your personally identifiable information with its business partners if you have provided us with your consent to do so.
In addition, Radio Frequency Systems works with certain companies to deliver Radio Frequency Systems advertising and undertake surveys. These companies may collect information to help us determine which products, services and offers are of most interest to our current and future customers. The information that is collected is not identifiable at an individual or company level. It is aggregated at an anonymous level to provide us with general statistics and trends.
If you elect to provide us with personally identifiable information, we may transfer that information, within Radio Frequency Systems or to Radio Frequency Systems business partners, across borders and from your country of residence or jurisdiction to other countries around the world for the purposes set out in this policy. Therefore, your personal data may be transferred across international borders outside the country where you use our services, including to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) that do not have laws providing specific protection for personal data or that have different legal rules on data protection. In such cases we use measures to provide adequate protection for your personal data as required by applicable law, for example, by using standard agreements approved by relevant authorities (e.g. the European Commission) and by requiring the use of appropriate technical and organizational information security measures.
We may be obligated by mandatory law to disclose your personal data to certain authorities or other third parties, for example, to law enforcement agencies in the countries where we or third parties acting on our behalf operate. We may also disclose and otherwise process your personal data in accordance with applicable law to defend Radio Frequency Systems' legitimate interests, for example, in civil or criminal legal proceedings.
If we decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize our businesses in certain countries, this may involve us disclosing personal data to prospective or actual purchasers and their advisers, or receiving personal data from sellers and their advisers.
Collecting Your Information through Cookies
First party cookies
|Basic functions||_pk_id||Identify the user to provide a seamless experience on our website||.rfsworld.com|
|Basic functions||_pk_ref||Identify the user to provide a seamless experience on our website||.rfsworld.com|
|Basic functions||_pk_ses||Identify the user to provide a seamless experience on our website||.rfsworld.com|
|Basic functions||rfsapp||Identify the user to provide a seamless experience on our website||.rfsworld.com|
|Basic functions||cookieconsent_dismissed||Cookie banner display||.rfsworld.com|
|Site Improvement||Visitor_id||Analytical profiling to understand e.g. unique users reading a particular article (to know what is popular)||.rfsworld.com|
Third party cookies
We also have content hosted by youtube on our sites and accessing such content will be subject to Youtube's policies.
We take reasonable steps to keep the personal data we possess accurate and to delete incorrect or unnecessary personal data. We also encourage you to access your personal data through your account from time to time to ensure that it is up to date.
Securing Your Information
We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure correct use of information and to safeguard and secure your information we collect online.
Please take note of the following to ensure information security:
- You should be aware that when you disclose personally identifiable information in the discussion forum or chat rooms, such information is accessible to and collectable by others present.
- Radio Frequency Systems advises you to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your computer and disclosure of your Radio Frequency Systems password. If you believe that your password has been compromised, you should immediately change your password.
Supporting Children's Privacy
The Radio Frequency Systems websites do not target, and are not intended to attract, children. Radio Frequency Systems does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children nor send requests to children for personally identifiable information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You have the following rights regarding the data Radio Frequency Systems processes about you:
- Access: You have a right to know what personal data we hold about you and to obtain a copy.
- Data portability: Subject to law, you have a right to obtain in machine readable format the personal data you have provided to Radio Frequency Systems.
- Rectification and erasure: You have a right to have incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or outdated personal data about you deleted or updated.
- Withdraw your consent: You have a right to withdraw your consent for Radio Frequency Systems to process your personal data.
- Unsubscribe and object: You have a right to unsubscribe from direct marketing messages and to request that we stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes or we delete your personal data on other grounds. Even if you opt-out from marketing and other communications from Radio Frequency Systems, critical alerts may still be sent to you.
Radio Frequency Systems wants to ensure that any personally identifiable information you provide remains accurate. If you have changes to your personally identifiable information, you can review and update your information after logging onto the website with your user name and password. You can correct errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request and pointing out the error. To protect your privacy and secure your information, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making the corrections.
In some cases, if you withdraw your consent or wish us to delete or stop processing your personal data we may not be able to continue to provide the services to you.
If you are not satisfied with what we provide when you exercise your rights, you can let us know by contacting us. If you are still dissatisfied, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a relevant supervisory authority.
Radio Frequency Systems GmbH, Kabelkamp 20, D-30179 Hanover, Germany is the controller of your personal data. In addition, the Radio Frequency Systems affiliate providing the product or service may be a controller of your personal data. You may find the identity of the controller and its contact details by reviewing the terms and conditions of such a product or service or by using contact information provided in the applicable Radio Frequency Systems websites.
mailto: data privacy or write us at:
Radio Frequency Systems
30179 Hannover, Germany
Changing Our Privacy Statement
This Radio Frequency Systems Privacy Statement was last updated on May 5, 2020.
Radio Frequency Systems reserves the right to make changes to this policy from time to time without notice to you. We recommend that all visitors and users of this website re-visit this Privacy Statement page occasionally to learn of any new privacy practices or changes to our policy. Your continued use of the Radio Frequency Systems websites indicates your acceptance of any changes to this Privacy Statement. If we make material, adverse changes to this Policy, Radio Frequency Systems will post a notice advising of such change at the beginning of this Policy and on this site's home page for 30 days.